Thursday, September 25, 2008

4th day, already?

We both slept so well last night. I don't feel deprived or hungry at all, but I do have a caffeine withdrawal which gives me headache since this morning. I know a hot cup of coffee will cure this right away. :)
I made a lunch bag consist of a qt barley/mushroom/vege soup and a quinoa/vege bowl to last me from 9am to 5pm and I had a leftover. It was great!

Yesterday, I walked to home from the subway stop and smelled Chinese food (perhaps, fried chicken wings?) coming from Mei Mei Chinese takeout restaurant near our apt. It was so delicious, intoxicating and strong and made me say " I am going to have a large order of chow fun with shrimp when I am done with this!" Then, I was thinking about your KFC story of going to KFC while cleansing after watching a TV commercial. It is a funny story!


It only has been three days but made me reflecting on my eating hobbit for last 32 years and how much I've been taking my body for a granted and ate/drank without putting much thoughts into it. I put away my desire to have a glass of wine immediately, when I came home from work and having another glass or two of wine before I went to sleep. I put away the wine glasses to the top shelve so they wouldn't trigger me from cheating.

I do want to make "I am cool" with coco nibs as dessert tonight.

How are you guys doing?

1 comment:

gabriel said...

How could one **NOT** love this great lady???????? :)